Monday, October 17, 2011

Cheap, Cheap Cheap

Hi Dolls,

Before I hit the road I wanted to comment on something. Is the Bay Area the only place thats filled with cheap asses?

First off, you all were right. SD4Me is a lame site that has men with an income of on average 100k to 200k. That is not a SD. How is he going to pay for the needs of a SB? One guy flat out told me that no one pays more than 1k on a SB. I said I told you my amount take it or leave. He called me a whore and blocked me. Whatever, he can go use his cheap cash on someone else.

I've had luck on AshleyMadison. I've been contacted by three men who seem very nice. I'm meeting with one next week who is a bit older than I like but agreed to my amount. He wasn't creepy online and even said he's very vanilla sex wise. So he seems like an easy Daddy. Ill call him Mr. Executive.

I also have an account on SD and some guy who is in the entertainment industry want to meet me. He collects vintage BMW's, but he's in Orange County and I don't feel like traveling at this time. Also, he's looking for something long tern, exclusive and with hopes of the arrangement evolving into something more. Eh. No thanks. I have a boyfriend.

I have no had any luck on SA. Only a few really cheap guys who are looking to spend $500 a pop. Lots of requests for test drives. I have a friend in Southern California who is  Sugar Baby and she says the men down there are much more generous.

Any tips for meet ups? I have a few first dates next week and want to know the protocol. Do I dress up, dress casually?

Any tips would be most appreciated.

Until next time,

Lilo

1 comment:

  1. If you need a professional hacker to gain remote access to your partner's phone activities and expose their cheating activities, if you want to upgrade your credit score, change your school grade, clearing of unwanted records etc. Kindly reach out to this cyber expert on 'hackingloop6@gmail . com' he's also on WhatsApp + 1 484 540 - 0785, he's a legit and reliable hacker, he works with discretion and delivers, he helped me gain remote access to my fiance's phone activities, and I promised him to share this online for people that needs hacking service,his service is affordable.

    ReplyDelete