Sunday, October 16, 2011

What a weekend!

Hello Dolls!

I had a wonderful weekend. Exchanged many texts and emails with Mr. CEO. He wants to take me wine tasting and cook me dinner. He said he he's at the point and wants to meet me. I told him I would love to and he said he would get back to me later next week about details!

I am super excited! I think I'll get the allowance I'm looking for (5k) and even ample gifts. =)

I'm also meets with another pot next week (just coffee) I'll call him Serious. He wants to make sure that I'm not a flake (he says he had many girls flake before) and wants to be sure that this is a LIFESTYLE and not a hobby. I told him if thats how he rolls he really needs an allowance to back that shit up. And he flat out asked what I was looking for. Since I don't dig him, I raised my price to 7k and he said that's agreeable. Lets see if he pulls through.

it's exhausting writing back and forth. I can't wait until I have a decent cash flow going so I can put some money aside for school next semester. I'm also in dire need of a new laptop.

Ladies, whats some of the first things you have bought?

Typically, do you get 'Thanks for meeting me cash' at first "dates" or how does this work?

I know many girls say to treat it like a typical date, no sex until ample time has gone by; same with kissing. What if your REALLY not attracted to him? Some of these guys are so gross looking, I keep upping my allowance amount and they claim it's not a big deal. I'm wondering what my thresh-hold is.

What's yours?

Off to bed, hope your weekend has been filled with lots and lots of sugar!

Kisses,

Lilo

5 comments:

  1. until you see that cash honey, don't get your hopes too high. there are so many bullshitters out there that will want to meet and then try to change the terms on you. i haven't bought myself too many gifts since i use pretty much all of my money for bills and school loans...but I would say get the macbook!! my SD bought me a new one this summer and I am in love! good luck on your hunt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for your blog! I am trying to get up to San Francisco but am currently stuck in Santa Cruz :( I am following your lead and have just been upping the price when I don't like them. I am just starting this new endeavor so no blog nor sugar daddy yet, but love to follow yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some of the first things I bought for myself were a nice pair of Jimmy Choos, a designer classy black dress and about $700 worth of European lingerie. Oh yeah and some sex toys and props like 100 feet of rope, leather cuffs, flogger, whip and so forth but only because I have a genuine interest in that stuff. Although all the things I bought are really for me bc I wanted everything that I bought, it was all coming full circle for him bc he would be enjoying them as well. I thought of it as an investment in myself.

    As for first dates, I have received gifts of money for lunch dates as well as a conversation over a bottle of champagne and have had other experiences where I didn't receive anything if I was just meeting for coffee. But typically yes, gifts. Our time is worth while!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also, if you are unsure of what to spend your money on take a few moments to sit down and give some thought to what you need, write it down and then prioritize them in order of importance. Also, don't forget that you are deserving of everything you get and allow yourself to splurge on YOU! Create your image, if you are going for high end then start with one nice high end item that is of USE and slowly build up. But I recommend to make the list so you can be clear what your needs are and see them written down. I hope this was helpful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ever since my last date, I feel like giving myself all the self-love I can give myself and all the peace I can get within. My ex was cheating on me and disrespected our bond for 3yrs, I found out about her infidelity recently, thanks to this Cyber lord 'h a c k i n g l o o p 6 @ g m a i l . c o m', I applied for his hacking service that gained me remote access to her phone activities, I saw her chats with this other guy, and most of her nude photos she always sent him with different styles. I decided to rock my single life and find myself some self-love. You can also reach 'h a c k i n g l o o p 6 @ g m a i l . com' he's a legit hacker, he can help you to hack and catch your cheating partner, his service is affordable, tell him I referred you.

    ReplyDelete