Saturday, October 15, 2011

A fantastic Saturday

Hello Dolls,


So I've still been weighing my options and and have more pots to talk about.

I want to talk about my date today with Regular Guy. We met at Starbucks, talked about nerdy things like trampoline dodgeball. Had a few laughs and parted ways. He really is someone I could grow to like if I was in the market for someone like him.

Anyways, after the date I went home and Boyfriend was pretty riled up. We ended up being intimate and had lunch. Sometimes, I can't get over how good looking he is!

Went suit shopping with Mr. Boss. He's the dad of the boys I nanny. While spending time with him I realized how good looking he is and if he was on the market for a sugar he is certainly someone I would pursue. He's very wealthy, has a sense of humor, helps me when I need it and is genuine in all that he does. Unfortunately he is dead in love with his wife.

Anyways, Mr. CEO emailed me today and wanted my number. We've been texting all day and says he feels that were a pretty good match and wants to meet when I feel ready. He tells me intimate details of his life and I do the same. He explained how his wife is a consumer and not a producer and lost her desire for intimacy. He told me that is why he is seeking me and really wants things to work out in the long run.

I've been talking other pots, none spark my interest but I keep talking to them just in case things don't work work with me and Mr. CEO.

Kisses,

Lilo

1 comment:

  1. My fiance and I are in the power struggle stage. Everything seems to be a power struggle. Even saying goodnight at night. We've always said I love You, gave a quick kiss and said goodnight. He often just rolls over and says nothing.which feels hurtful to me. So i say Goodnight I love You. Sometimes he says ya. Sometimes he says it back but with rudeness in his voice. He's become very rude to me. Which hurts my feelings and makes me teary eyed..It's more painful when u don't know the reason for their scary rudeness,the reason for his actions became obvious when i found out he was keeping another girl,i got my facts from a cyber genius 'hackingloop6@gmail . com''also available on WhatsApp + 1 484  540 - 0785  , who gained me a remote access to all his phone activities,thereby exposing his secret phone calls,messages,chats and exchanging of nude photos between them.he wouldn't be smart enough to look me in the eyes and lie anymore 

    ReplyDelete