Saturday, October 29, 2011

Happily Ever After

Hi Dolls!

Sorry, I've been super busy meeting and dismissing many, many pots.

Mr. CEO was a bust. When I met him, he FAILED to mention that he's looking for a mistress, NOT a Sugar Baby. He also emailed me and told me he was a bit put off by my interest in the financial aspect. He told me that he was capable of meeting my needs, but I had to understand that I had to WORK for the money.

WTF. I'm not your housekeeper, or gardener. This is a MUTUALLY Beneficial relationship; you have to EARN MY time just as much as I have to earn yours. He really didn't seem to like that, so I cut all ties with him. FUNNY story, I met a few SB's on Craigslist and Manders (one of the gals) stated that he tried to contact her as well! I told her all the things he wanted and promised blah blah blah. She deleted him so fast.

I've had another pot tell me that it's "a buyers market" and my allowance requirement was too high. I told him that I'm not a BMW dealership, price is non negotiable.

I HAVE had luck though. I met with a Finance Executive who I'll call Mr. Young. He's nice, we have chemistry and he makes me laugh. We had dinner a few nights ago at my favorite restaurant down town. We already had a meet and greet so I already knew him pretty superficially. At dinner he said he really like me and wanted to lock in an arrangement. He said he can $3,400 per month as well as extra for gifts. He just recently bought a plane and wants to take me flying. Eeeek. I woke up on Friday, and saw my allowance in my account! Next week, he wants to have an over nighter and take me shopping.

So excited.

I also have been meeting with another pot who I'll call Mr. Law Firm. He's a partner at a large law firm and his marriage has been rocky. He's very nice, makes me laugh and really wants me to like him. I met him down town for wine and light lunch. He paid for my valet, gave me a kiss good bye and stated that I'm special compared to the other Bimbo's that he has met and wants to meet with me next week. I explained as a student I'm always in need of a new laptop. Mr. Law Firm wants to meet for lunch week and take me to Apple to buy a computer! I am so excited. He said he'll be talking with his finance guy about what his options are. My allowance amount is ok, but for the sake of marriage he needs to know if a pre paid card will be better or a wire transfer. I'm so excited! So far my monthly allowance will be around $7k. I've already got $3,400 in the bank.

I'm really hoping for a third SD to make it around $10k a month. Think I can do it?

Did I mention I have a boyfriend? A part time nanny job? And school?
I study History, Law and have a minor in Business.

If only my day had more hours.

Kiss,

Lilo

6 comments:

  1. I hope to be where you are by the end of November. The holidays are getting closer and I'm so ready to bring in the holidays with a little more cash than usual.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats! $3400 is a great allowance. but keep in mind, finding a sugar daddy is one thing, and KEEPING a sugar daddy is another! that's why I think it's smart to have 2 SDs,but having the 3rd may be too much especially if you are a full time student with a bf.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know :( Im hoping to find ONE really generous guy rather than hop scotching around the Bay Area all the time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You wow! Jesus Louise, you're my ultimate idol! I am going down this path tooooo! I want to earn at least 15 Grand every month! So far, I have gotten 8K USD from my newly established Sugar Daddy with just 2 overnighters. I am meeting another SD next week in Paris and already he had given me 250 Pounds via paypal after 4 emails. I just got together with my boyfriend of 4 years and I'm so gonna have to pace myself. I need to learn from your journey, please write more on how you handle all of them at once.

    So I am in London studying Math, my boyfriend lives in Korea, my current SD lives in Korea too and now this new prospective SD(diamond club member of a site) lives in Paris!

    I am multi dating across countries! It's gonna be so taxing. Can't wait to read more.. come back sooN!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay. So I'm definitely new to this whole sugar daddy sugar baby point of view. Tips on how to get started and make this happen? IE how do you state your allowance and what you're looking for.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reach out to 'hackingloop6@gmail .com', for any hacking assistance, he helped me hack and gained remote access to my Fiance's phone activities when I suspected him cheating,hackingloop really came through and delivered, he's a legit and reliable hacker, his service is affordable.  

    ReplyDelete