Friday, October 14, 2011

What's Up with all these Daddies??

Hello Dolls,

Just writing to update you on my chase as of now. I'm pretty frustrated. I haven't heard from Mr. CEO today, only once. Usually he writes multiple times.

I also met a pot on SD.com and he basically said he cannot offer an allowance because he isn't made of money. I laughed. Why are you on SD then initiating contact with someone who clearly writes she needs an allowance? Did he think I would over-look it because he was charming? Yuck, I hate situations like this.

I had another pot contact me from AshleyMadison. He's in real-estate and owns a few restaurants. Not sure about this one, only because I had my hopes up for getting to know Mr. CEO better. I thought him and I were really hitting it off. Oh well, maybe I'll hear back from him tomorrow.

On a lighter note, Boyfriend and I are in a bit of a funk, he works 70 hour a week to provide a lifestyle for me that he really isn't meeting. I'd rather him work less and spend more time with me then to essentially work for nothing. He does not know about my potential Sugar life and I have no intention on telling him. I only told my dear brother and he has agreed to not tell a soul.

Since Boyfriend and I are in a funk, I have agreed to a coffee date with someone I met online in hops of bringing a spring to my step. He's very cute, witty and is excited to meet me. He is around my age, actually a year older (25) and seem very down to earth. He's certainly not someone I would want to see long term, but someone casually and for laughs. Seriously ladies. He makes me laugh.

Also, Colorado CEO keeps emailing me. Ugh. When will he get the hint? I don't want anything licked, caressed are touched by anyone I don't know.

I hope I end up with a SD soon. The hunt is killing me.

Kisses,

Lilo

1 comment:

  1. I never believed that my boyfriend was cheating on me, not until I caught him red handed, thanks to cyber lord 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', for hacking his phone and sent me a spyapp that gained me remote access to his phone activities. I caught them pants down in a hotel room through a GPS tracker that got me to their location. Contact 'hackingloop6@gmail . com', if you think your partner might be cheating on you, he's a legit and genuine hacker ,his service is affordable.

    ReplyDelete